Date: 8/7/17 7:10 am
From: Maeve Kim <maevulus...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] walk at Round Pond
Please join me for a walk at Vermontís least-known state park!

There will be a class 9:00 Thursday morning about Birds of Vermontís Lakes, Rivers and Wetlands, at the Lake Champlain Basin Program building just past the Grand Isle Ferry (54 W. Shore Rd, Grand Isle). Then, at 7AM on Saturday, weíll walk at Round Pond through woods and meadows, past the lovely pond, and down to the lakeshore.

Maeve Kim, Jericho Center

Join us on Facebook!