Date: 8/6/17 3:21 pm
From: Mike Horn via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hamden Flying Cigars
Hi Folks. I have never in my life seen so many Chimney Swifts as I have from
my yard this last week. I live on the east side of East Rock in South
Hamden. The Swifts start at about 2 hours before sunset and continue 'till
dark. Last evening there were about 20 at once. They must have had a great
nesting season. Regards to all. Mike Horn - Hamden, CT