Date: 8/6/17 8:16 am
From: <galvan...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Winchester Cyn Goose - San Miguel tract
Woke up this morning to find a Canada goose wandering about the cul-de-sac around 5:30 am. It walked around the circle, had a stare off with a crow and finally took off as sunlight began illuminating the road. This makes a first for some of the more unusual birds we've had around the house.

Bird did not have any visible injuries.

In the past we've had Red-winged Black Birds in the walnut tree (no water source nearby) and wild turkeys on the roof and sitting out the rain in the back porch. Once in awhile I see mallards in the creek fed by the Bell Canyon run off but nothing this large.

Goose can be seen here http://dosgatos.com/birds/geese/culdesac-goose.jpg http://dosgatos.com/birds/geese/culdesac-goose.jpg

http://dosgatos.com/birds/geese/culdesac-goose.jpg

http://dosgatos.com/birds/geese/culdesac-goose.jpg http://dosgatos.com/birds/geese/culdesac-goose.jpg

View on dosgatos.com http://dosgatos.com/birds/geese/culdesac-goose.jpg