Date: 8/5/17 9:50 pm
From: Nat Whitman <natwhitman8...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] AZ Yellow-green Vireo
We (party of 2) heard the bird singing between 4pm and 5pm today, Saturday,
in the same location previously mentioned--where the spur off the Anza
Trail at Tumacacori first enters the riparian cottonwood gallery. No visual.

-Nat Whitman, Green Valley

On Aug 5, 2017 2:40 PM, "greentailedtowhee ." <skua33...> wrote:

Hi Birders,

I got to the area within the first hour of the sighting; however, I failed
to relocate the bird. I worked the area until noon. Birders were still
hiking in as I was leaving so maybe it will turn up again.

Chris Benesh posted his eBird checklist with good photos of the bird, and a
great recording of the song. Congrats on this excellent find, and thanks
for getting the word out quick.

I hope to try again tomorrow,
Janine