Date: 8/5/17 5:46 pm
From: Steven W. Cardiff <scardif...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] NEAR Louisiana: Jabiru with Wood Storks.
Jay/Labird-
The Louisiana Jabiru was in 2008. Time flies.

It's easy to check on many such occurrences at the LBRC section of the
LOS Website. Go to the "Photo and Record Gallery." For example, here's
the link to Jabiru:

http://www.losbird.org/lbrc/jabi.html

Note that (presumably) the same bird was first independently documented in
St. Mary Parish.

Cheers,

Steve Cardiff