Date: 8/5/17 2:48 pm
From: James W. Beck <loxosceles928...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] NEAR Louisiana: Jabiru with Wood Storks.
John and others,

Ken Hackman, Randy Palmer, Nancy Newfield and I drove in for the Jabiru
late last night. We arrived at the spot at sunrise and along with a
plethora of other birders, were unsuccessful at relocating the bird. I had
spoken to Roger Breedlove the previous afternoon, who informed me that
Rosemary Seidler, Charlie Lyon and Jeff and Jean Trahan also missed it. It
was last seen flying westward Thursday evening at ca. 1900. -j

On Aug 5, 2017 14:11, "John Dillon" <kisforkryptonite...> wrote:

> For anyone planning to bird Cameron Parish or adjacent parishes, play
> close attention to flocks of Wood Storks. For the last couple days, a
> Jabiru has been seen with a Wood Stork flock just north of Anahuac. It's 2
> counties from Cameron.
>
> John Dillon
> Athens, LA
>
> Sent from my iPhone