Date: 8/5/17 1:53 pm
From: Patrick Comins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Passing along for Russ Naylor, in memory of Sandy Breslin
Russ wanted me to pass along that he is riding tomorrow's "Tour of the Litchfield Hills" in honor of Sandy Breslin who passed away earlier this year from cancer. He will also be riding the "Closer to Free" tour in September in her memory. He added "she will be greatly missed by all." I certainly second that.

I am also adding that the terns of Long Island Sound had a pretty good year this year. There have been a lot of baitfish. Since there have been few people so responsible for the remarkable recovery Long Island Sound is undergoing I hope you can take a minute to thank Sandy if you got to see that Bridled Tern, which is likely hanging around to take advantage of the baitfish crop on the Sound.

Patrick Comins, Meriden