Date: 8/4/17 10:02 pm
From: David Levasheff <dj_levasheff...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Bird Refuge Semi Sand
Around noon till 1:30+ there were up to 6 Western peeps and the Semi-p peep. 2 spotted peeps, 1 pale Foresters Tern. All at the 3rd platform. The peeps worked the far edges of the mud flats, I waited for a closer approach but alas it was not to be.

Photos at the Sept Audubon program featuring Karl Hutterer speaking on climate change.

David
Sent from my iPhone
https://www.flickr.com/gp/23243079@N05/61n660

> On Aug 4, 2017, at 21:33, Dave Compton <davcompton60...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...> wrote:
>
> I know there have already been several posts about this bird today, but since it was missed at least once, I wanted to mention that the Semipalmated Sandpiper was in the flats just off the third platform at the Andree Clark Bird Refuge at dusk tonight. So it could still be around tomorrow. It was with a small flock of peeps that also included 2 Leasts, a juvenile Western, and 3 adult Westerns. Two Spotted Sandpipers and 2 adult Long-billed Dowitchers were also in the area.
>
> Dave Compton
> Santa Barbara

Join us on Facebook!