Date: 8/4/17 11:02 am
From: Jason Rieger via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bridled Tern - Brief View
We arrived at Falkner's approximately 9:30am. At 11:10am the bird was spotted by Nick Russo roosting on the rocks at the northwest tip of the island just under the blind. It took off almost immediately after being spotted, circled a few times and landed back in the rocks but out of view.
We were not able to relocate and left about 12:30. A few record photos obtained.

Jason Rieger with Anthony Rieger, Bob Dixon, Tim Thompson, Doug Warner and Nick Russo.