Date: 8/4/17 7:33 am
Subject: I am thrilled
Dear Friends

I am thrilled that all but 10 of the books have been spoken for in the first 2.5 hrs. I think that we owe a special vote of thanks to Will Cook for creating AND maintaining Carolina Birds and Carolina Leps. This book distribution is just another way to reach out to our natural history colleagues with one click. Thanks Will.

Would every one who selected books, and wants them mailed please send my your snail mail address. I may have to send them UPS so please provide an street address not a postal box. I will let you know the cost and you could send me a check or paypal.

For those who offered to pick up your books, please contact me directly to arrange a time.

<Thkrakauer...>

Thanks again

Tom

Sent from my iPad