Date: 8/4/17 3:55 am
Subject: Free guides available

Dear friends,

I am moving into a retirement community and am jettisoning much of my library. I have donated my neotropical field guides to the Birder's Exchange to be donated to conservation workers in the tropics, and several boxes of books to the NC Botanical Garden.

The attached link includes many of my north American bird, butterfly and other insect guides and international guides. This includes a Vietnam era guide to the Snakes of South Vietnam.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_spreadsheets_d_1JMIu-2DK0uA7tdMwiyFWaN3G7Jy9kv7unB6dGQdbpu29Y_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFAg&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=0APCc1c5z98iLXXFTzcy8GSqa2C1VSnlojHR3VY5A-M&s=4SMMt-Ip437Zeuak24cEsFo_Ydah5qkUVSfUUxeG3YA&e=

Don't be shy, click on the link. Feel free to select as many titles as you would like. There will be no charge for the books except for shipping. If you would like to pick them up , I would be pleased. Otherwise, I will contact you via email for your shipping address.

Some of the guides may be useful to cut up for student art projects. So don't be shy.

Once a title has been selected it will go to that person! I have to respect you not to try to poach any books that have already been selected.

Sorting through the books brought back many memories of all the places I have seen in the last 50 years off birding.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me

Tom Krakauer
<Thkrakauer...>
919 698-6347
128 White Horse Run