Date: 8/3/17 10:46 pm
From: Tim Janzen <tjanzen...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Mystery song
Dear Skip,
I wonder about the possibility of a Black-headed Grosbeak. I have been hearing them give some odd songs the past several weeks or so. They also like to sing from the tops of trees. However, from your description of the size of this bird, it was somewhat smaller than a grosbeak.
Sincerely,
Tim Janzen