Date: 8/3/17 7:54 pm
From: <badgerboy...>
Subject: Brookshire Park walk this Saturday 8AM Boone NC
HCAS' monthly bird and nature walk at Brookshire park in Boone, NC goes
as usual this Saturday, at 8AM, meeting at the restrooms/picnic shelter
by the main parking lot at the park, just east of Boone where 421
crosses the New River.

It looks to be another incredible summer day in the high country, and
the late wildflowers are looking good. We should see lots of
hummingbirds and bright goldfinches flitting among the prairie
vegetation, and many of our summer birds will be making some of their
final appearances as they get ready to migrate south.

Guy McGrane, Deep Gap, NC

Join us on Facebook!