Date: 8/3/17 5:56 pm
From: Alana Mock <aggie.101010...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Deer Creek update - Pickaway County
I did get to see the avocets this evening at Deer Creek. Thanks to
everyone who shared information about the sightings today.

On Aug 3, 2017 8:49 PM, "Melanie Shuter" <mbshuter...> wrote:

At 7:00 pm, the 13 Am. Avocets remained at Deer Creek beach, along with 4
Forster's terns. When I checked back at 8 pm, the Avocets were gone, the
terns remained with the gulls. The White Ibis was not seen this evening.

Melanie Shuter
Circleville, OH

source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.
source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>