Date: 8/3/17 5:46 pm
From: Peggy Rogers <peggy_rogers...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SE AZ Las Cienegas NCA
Many thanks to all who responded to my question.

For others who are wondering...The area is east of 83 and my link below is west of 83. From 83 north of Sonoita, turn east onto E Empire Ranch Rd or from 82 east of Sonoita, turn north onto E Yucca Farm Rd.

Thanks again everyone. I really appreciate the help!

Peggy