Date: 8/3/17 1:36 pm
From: EASTMAN, CAROLINE <EASTMAN...>
Subject: RE: Correspondence with Robin Carter
A note on eBird. Robin did adopt eBird, although he was not one of the early adopters. He did not, however, spend much time putting historical lists in eBird. He preferred getting out and finding new birds. During his last year, he spent as much time at Congaree as possible.

His bird lists start in the early 1970's, when the Army stationed him at Ft. Danvers to protect Boston from air attack. They were successful!

Caroline Eastman
Columbia, SC