Date: 8/3/17 10:16 am
From: Ian Devlin via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Boat
Good news! I will have my boat ready by tomorrow morning. I will be up at Guilford town boat ramp (535 Old Whitfield Street Guilford, CT.) at 10 AM. First come first serve. $75 per hour, plus $150 to get my boat up to Guilford and back to Norwalk on the highway-about an hour drive each way. Three people maximum per trip. I will be up there on Saturday and Sunday too all day both days. Let's hope the Tern is still there! Let me know who can commit.

Capt. Ian Devlin
East Norwalk, CT.
Cell: 203-451-9400

Sent from my iPhone