Date: 8/3/17 9:48 am
Subject: Call for Summer 2017 reports for the "Briefs for the Files"
Dear Carolinabirders,

It's now time to submit your Summer 2017 (June 1st through July 31st)
reports of noteworthy NC/SC bird sightings for inclusion in the "Briefs for
the Files" section of "The Chat," and in the "Southern Atlantic Region"
section of "North American Birds."

As always, I'm requesting reports of any unusual bird sightings - rare
species, late/early migrants, unusually high counts, etc. Basically, I'm
interested in any bird sightings that you feel are noteworthy. Please note
that not all reports submitted will be published and it's my responsibility
to decide which reports merit inclusion. With all reports, please include
the bird's full common name (no abbreviations), the observers' names, the
date, and the location (including county, if known). For rare or
hard-to-identify species, please include details and/or photographs. Any
photographs submitted may be published, with a credit to the photographer,
in "The Chat" and/or "North American Birds."

Please email the reports to me at <joshsouthern79...> by the end of
August. If you send your report as an attached document, please also "cut
and paste" the report into the body of the email.

Thanks and Good Birding,
Josh Southern
Holly Springs, NC

Join us on Facebook!