Date: 8/3/17 8:58 am
From: Jennifer Coulson <jenniferocoulson...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Swallow-tailed Kites at Kinder Elementary School
Dear LABIRDers,

I have received several reports of two Swallow-tailed Kites being seen on a
regular basis for at least the past three weeks over Kinder Elementary
School. The last report was this morning, when 2 kites were seen regularly
between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. The kites have been observed going in and out
of trees and vocalizing. I believe that they may be nesting or at least
roosting nearby.

If anyone is available to check out this lead, I would greatly appreciate
it. I bet there is a good chance that these two kites are a pair and that
they may have a nest nearby.

Jennifer Coulson

Join us on Facebook!