Date: 8/3/17 6:46 am
From: LaBarr, Mark <MLaBARR...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Examples from Birding Community
Hi Jim,
You are correct that donations came from the general public and data was collected by Audubon staff and Allan Strong. The 600 acres enrolled in the project in VT in 2017 produced more than 630 fledglings. These numbers are higher than 2015 and 2016 numbers.

Mark

Mark LaBarr
Conservation Program Manager
Audubon Vermont