Date: 8/2/17 12:37 pm
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fw: Falkner Island - Bridled Tern - NOTE to birders
As I pass along this note (below) let me give you the top line first.

Falkner's Island is CLOSED to visitors!
While Frank Gallo was on the island yesterday, he was assisting with the ongoing survey. As I understand it, Frank spent five summers performing that survey way-back-when, so in this case Frank is not just another birder.

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
CTBirds Admin/Moderator
Beacon Falls, CT