Date: 8/1/17 1:34 pm
From: MAIL TEAM <gerardlillie...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Tuesday is Birders Night
I will not be able to make it.

Gerard

________________________________
From: <obol-bounce...> <obol-bounce...> on behalf of Owen Schmidt <oschmidt...>
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 6:08 PM
To: OBOL; Portland Area Birds
Subject: [obol] Tuesday is Birders Night

…… August 1st, the first Tuesday of August, as the first Tuesday of every month. Portland Audubon House, 5151 NW Cornell Road, 7:00 pm. Free!

I have a large collection of photos of single feathers, partial feathers, half tails, and road kill to make a Bird Quiz you are sure to enjoy ….. guaranteed no one will get them all correct! Come to join in the fun!

Bring your photos or videos, or come to see what others bring …….. did I mention “free”?

<oschmidt...>
Sunday, July 30, 2017

POST: Send your post to <obol...>

FreeLists / Oregon Birders Online<http://www.freelists.org/list/obol>
www.freelists.org
OBOL is a listserv dedicated to birding in Oregon, including, but not limited to, rare bird alerts, unusual bird behavior, inquiries for species locations, and upcoming birding events in Oregon.

OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol<http://www.freelists.org/archive/obol>

www.freelists.org
Mailing list archive for obol

Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>