Date: 8/1/17 8:15 am
From: Norm Barrett <ndbarrett...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Franklin's Gull Lost Creek
Sorry for the delayed posting. It took me a while to figure out what I had
photographed. Sunday at 9 AM there was a juvie Franklin's Gull and an
adult Western at Lost Creek Reservoir, on the Medco A mudflats. Also
present were numerous Ring-billed Gulls of various ages. Water is low
enough that you can drive down to the flats. A scattering of Western and
Least Sandpipers and 2 Dowitchers shows fall shorebird migration has
started.