Date: 8/1/17 5:47 am
From: Bill Whan <billwhan...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Data
Lest I erase something somebody might want, before I do so I am offering
a sheet from the OSU Museum with data from Hocking County;--144 museum
specimens as old as 1872 with measurements, weights, and some remarks;
60+ species; they have collection numbers and it's an Excel file. If
nothing else it's a sample of the holdings
available.
Bill Whan