Date: 7/31/17 5:00 pm
From: Mark J. Greenfield <markgreenfield...>
Subject: [obol] Lost Lagoon Farm Bird List for July 16-31, 2017
Below is my bird list for Lost Lagoon Farm, Gillihan Road, Sauvie Island, for the second half of July, 2017. I was present to bird the property on 15 of the 16 days during this period. While the birding was often quite slow, I still managed to identify 47 species. Absent for the first time in a very long time were great blue heron, mallard, bald eagle, California quail, American crow, savannah sparrow and purple finch. Our neighbor reported seeing the quail and a great horned owl, but we did not see them.

Wood duck
Canada goose
Turkey vulture
Cooper’s hawk