Date: 7/30/17 8:18 pm
From: Jon Strong <jon.strong...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] Black-bellied Whistling Duck beauties Sun. 7/30
Thanks for the info.Question...are BBWD countable for Nebr. listing purposes? I saw Shari and John's posting and they stated the birds were mingling with domesticated waterfowl.
Jon Strong
Omaha,NE

---- "'Jorgensen wrote:

Regarding the Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks near Raymond, the pond where the birds have been frequenting is on the property of Steve and Cheryl Eno, who some people may know from Bluebird Across Nebraska. If you plan to visit the site or want to know if any of the BBWDs are present (they are present on and off), it is a good idea to give the Enos a call ahead of time at 402-432-1581.

Four BBWDs showed up at this site at the end of May, but disappeared for a while in June before 1-3 returned later in June and have remained, off and on.

-Joel

Joel Jorgensen | Nongame Bird Program Manager
Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
2200 N. 33rd 68503 | 402.471.5440
<joel.jorgensen...><mailto:<joel.jorgensen...>