Date: 7/30/17 7:33 pm
From: Walter Marcisz <wmarcisz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Chicago Ornithological Society Calumet Marshes Bird Walk (7-30-17).
As Al Stokie has already hinted, this was a truly great trip – it has been a long time since I have honestly been able to say that about a Calumet marsh bird trip. I basically spent this afternoon compiling ebird checklists and doing my best to share them with close to 40 trip participants. I may have missed some participants (if so please let me know) and I certainly may have inadvertently shared checklists twice with others. If so, I apologize – this was a really big group to keep track of. I will do my best to post a trip summary on Monday (if not, Tuesday for sure!). The bottom line is that this trip left all participants with smiles on their faces.

Walter Marcisz
Chicago, Cook Co.

Posted by: Walter Marcisz <wmarcisz...>

<*> Your email settings: