Date: 7/30/17 4:02 pm
From: Peter Trull <petrull...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Re: hummingbird moth
The Clear-winged Sphinx Hemaris thysbe is a widespread nectaring moth. The big green tomato hornworm caterpillar is the larval stage of this moth. Adult moths are frequently seen in numbers on butterfly bush, which has recently been determined as an invasive species.
Peter Trull
Brewster
<petrull...>