Date: 7/30/17 1:05 pm
From: William H Kaempfer <William.Kaempfer...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] Keith County Snowy Plovers/Cassin’s Sparrows Question
Sam,

I think I've had Snowy's at the first turn into Mac. after the dam, and then at another spot about 10 miles further West the name of which I won't come up with on my cell. (I'm in FL right now. Just dipped on Shiny Cowbird, alas.)

As to Cassin' s, I have a spot in CO (south from I76 at the Red Lion exit) but that's probably not what you want.

Bill Kaempfer (from Justin's trip at the NOU'S in May.) Boulder, CO

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone