Date: 7/30/17 8:24 am
From: Eric DeFonso <bay.wren...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pine Siskin, Adams Cty 7-29-17
Hi folks,

I'm sure that subject line wasn't exactly riveting to most birders, but
during an early-evening run through my nearby residential neighborhoods, I
encountered a pair of Pine Siskins attending to some sunflowers right along
92nd Ave not far from Federal Blvd. Pine Siskins are of course fully
expected and typical at higher elevations right now, but seeing them in the
city in July was a bit surprising. Ebird shows very few July urban Denver
sightings of Pine Siskin over the past 10 years.

-------
Eric DeFonso
Westminster, CO