Date: 7/30/17 7:38 am
From: <sammanning19...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Keith County Snowy Plovers/Cassin’s Sparrows Question
My father, brother, and I will be traveling out to Keith County in the next week or so, and I was wondering if anyone had any information on where to find or where Snowy Plovers/Cassin’s Sparrows have been found. I know Snowy Plovers have been found in the past at Lake McConaughy, but I can’t seem to find any specific locations/access points at the lake where they were seen. I also read on some old NEBirds posts about a location for Cassin’s Sparrows north of Lake McConaughy in the early 2000s, does anyone have information about that location?

Thanks

Sam Manning

Omaha, Douglas County, NE

Join us on Facebook!