Date: 7/29/17 2:15 pm
From: zzedpowers <in-bird-l...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] ACRES Land Trust Woodland Bog Nature Preserve
Woodland Bog in Steuben County was the only ACRES preserve in their current Preserve Guide that we hadn't visited. Today we filled the void.

The preserve, unlike others on ACRES' stable, seems neglected. Its sign was small, weather-beaten and inconspicuous. The single trail has not been mowed recently, and was nearly impassible -- we didn't pass it. Most of the birds we found were along the quarter-mile trail from the parking area to the preserve itself. Might be an interesting place if you could get into it.

Woodland Bog Nat Pres (ACRES), Steuben, Indiana, US
Jul 29, 2017 11:35 AM - 12:25 PM
Protocol: Traveling
0.5 mile(s)
Comments: 75 F, sunny, light wind