Date: 7/29/17 12:59 pm
From: Bob Toleno <bob...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Re: Parakeet Auklet briefly visible 12:05pm
After spending a few minutes visible on the front side of Hermit Rock, the
Parakeet Auklet walked through the large crack and disappeared again. It
can move from the back to the front without needing to fly, and it did so
very surreptitiously, almost missed except for one keen-eyed birder.

I finally got this life bird after SIX tries! Good luck to others still
hoping to see it.

Bob Toleno
Hayward

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 12:38 PM Bob Toleno <bob...> wrote:

> Visible now on the front of Hermit Rock, 12:37pm.
>
> On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 12:14 PM Bob Toleno <bob...> wrote:
>
>> The bird flew from the back side of Hermit Rock into the water for about
>> one minute, then returned to a perch out of view on the back side again,
>> where it currently stays.
>>
>> Bob Toleno
>> Hayward

Join us on Facebook!