Date: 7/28/17 7:15 pm
From: David Gardner <davidgardner14...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Tufted Flycatcher re-seen @ Reef CG
I know a number of folks, including me, dipped yesterday and today. On my third try during a break in the storm, I finally found the little guy. Lifer!
Thank you to all those who posted in the past with directions.
The Tufted Flycatcher had moved downstream from the clearing about thirty feet. Don't know if it had been there a while, I just decided to stretch my legs to check out the view over the cliff and bumped in to him.
Happy Birding,
David

Sent from my iPhone