Date: 7/28/17 11:17 am
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] CT and NY Wilson's Storm Petrels
I took the New London Ferry today ( a last minute decision) after seeing eBird reports of a Wilson's Storm Petrel being seen the last few days on the CT side. Just getting back in to the New London dock in a few minutes,but I had 3 Wilson's Storm Petrels in NY waters just before passing over to CT and then at 1:47pm I had 2 in CT. One bird stayed with the boat for about 5 minutes before flying out of sight headed east. Seas were calm. I also had one Bonaparte's Gull in NY.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone