Date: 7/28/17 8:57 am
From: Cédric Duhalde via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bridled Tern Falkner Island
We just spotted a Bridled Tern perched on the jetty at Falkner Island
hanging with COTEs and ROSTs. From my understanding this is only the 2nd
state record (anyone know more about this), the prior record coming Falkner
Island as well in 1992. Photos attached to eBird checklist:
<ctbirds...>

Just a friendly reminder that this island is off-limits to visitors and
landing without permission is prohibited, but with that said people with
access to boats or brave enough to venture out on a kayak are more than
welcome to look around the island.

Good birding,
Cédric Duhalde