Date: 7/28/17 5:43 am
From: Melody Kehl <outdoor1...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: California Gulch, 07/27/17
Made the trek last night. It was getting pretty wet coming out. Lots of
water. Did not cross the confluence. Just not safe!! I would suggest no
one attempt this trek in less than a high clearance vehicle. . . and as a
backup 4x4. It is supposed to rain the next couple days again.

With all of that said, we did get one Five-striped Sparrow and one
Buff-collared Nightjar. Both excellent visual. . . the nightjar did not
utter a peep. . . sheer luck in finding it.

Melody's Birding

(So Many Birds, So Little Time)

www.melodysbirding.com