Date: 7/27/17 5:19 pm
From: kathy <chswift...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] East Tucson Fall Migration Morning Flight
Yesterday, from an opening in the trees on Carrie Nation trail in Madera Canyon, I counted 27 white-throated swifts coming over Mt. Wrightson and heading West across the canyon or WNW along the ridge. They were not foraging, but going along directly. Could they also be migrating this early? Would they be coming from the northern part of their range?

Kathy Kuyper, Green Valley

??