Date: 7/27/17 2:18 pm
From: Jim Berry <jim.berry3...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] monarch butterflies
I too have seen more monarchs this year than the last several, including 7
on plum island yesterday. then today i found THIRTEEN caterpillars on our
common milkweed plants (A. syriaca), all tiny. i had given up even looking
for them until this year. how great it is to see them possibly bouncing
back, despite such a small sample. we'll be monitoring them for sure.

Jim Berry
Ipswich, Mass.
<jim.berry3...>