Date: 7/27/17 3:52 am
From: SUSANNE Shrader via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Helping build habitat
Thank you in the southern part of the state for helping with DEEP to work with the Parks department to build habitat where it will hopefully never be disturbed by humans. I personally hardly ever managed to get to Hammonasett, but through reading this listing, I vicariously visit various parts of the state several times a day. I have images of what people are seeing and relaying, much like a blind person.

Susanne Shrader