Date: 7/26/17 9:08 pm
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Techny, ASP, Navy Ditch Trail - Cook co
A very oppressively humid day today!  Had some nice sightings though and got some very nice videos, so it was worth it.

HIghlights:
ASP
female kingfisher!  immature great blue heron still hanging out

Techny
E. Kingbirds have younggrosbeak!  it really feels like fall this month, I do think I see a small gape there though so maybe they bred in the area, first time seeing one anywhere in NE IL outside of migration (except skokie lagoons)singing phoebe!got great video, good luck for once!, of the willow flycatcher feeding the baby cowbird who is quite a cutie, they both areyoung yellow warbler

Navy Ditch
very dark young e peweemos-freaking-quitos
Suzanne ColemanCook co.7/26/17

Join us on Facebook!