Date: 7/26/17 4:43 pm
From: Alex Bloss <alex_bloss13...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: Change in IBET Ownership (NO SIGHTINGS)
Amar, thanks for your stewardship of this great resource. And, thanks and best luck to IOS, Adam, and Matt for taking on this responsibility. As a long-time Chicago birder, I rely on this list and hope to see it thrive.

Alex Bloss
Chicago

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 26, 2017, at 6:06 PM, Amar Ayyash <amarayyash...><mailto:<amarayyash...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...><mailto:<ILbirds-noreply...>> wrote:

Respected IBET members,

For the last 3 years I’ve had the great pleasure of moderating this group, but I recently decided it was time to pass the torch due to a shortage of time on my part.

The Illinois Ornithological Society has graciously accepted responsibility and ownership of the listserv. Effective today, IBET will be managed by IOS, with Matt Igleski and Adam Sell acting as new Admins. I know IOS will do a great job upholding the mission of this list, first established by Sue Friscia in 2003. We’re all indebted to Sue for her longtime commitment to Illinois Birders Exchanging Thoughts.

Please join me in officially welcoming Matt and Adam as IBET’s new Admins!

Kindest regards,

Amar Ayyash

Orland Park (Cook)

Sent from my iPhone