Date: 7/26/17 4:06 pm
From: Amar Ayyash <amarayyash...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Change in IBET Ownership (NO SIGHTINGS)
Respected IBET members,

For the last 3 years I’ve had the great pleasure of moderating this group, but I recently decided it was time to pass the torch due to a shortage of time on my part.

The Illinois Ornithological Society has graciously accepted responsibility and ownership of the listserv. Effective today, IBET will be managed by IOS, with Matt Igleski and Adam Sell acting as new Admins. I know IOS will do a great job upholding the mission of this list, first established by Sue Friscia in 2003. We’re all indebted to Sue for her longtime commitment to Illinois Birders Exchanging Thoughts.

Please join me in officially welcoming Matt and Adam as IBET’s new Admins!

Kindest regards,

Amar Ayyash

Orland Park (Cook)

Sent from my iPhone