Date: 7/26/17 11:47 am
From: <bhlenarz...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] PAAU and Warning
Paget and I looked for the Hermit Rock Parakeet Auklet between 7 and 9 this morning and it had not been seen by any birders.

Unfortunately we discovered that our car had been broken into when we returned to the USS San Francisco Memorial Parking lot where it was parked out in the open. We reported it to the GGNR police who told us that there have been a few break ins there. The biggest lost besides the hassle was a modestly priced point and shoot camera that was in the trunk. We hadn't left anything visible in the front of the car. They went through the glove compartment and didn't find anything they considered worth taking other than a hand sanitiser.

Hope you have better luck than we did looking for the bird.

Bill and Paget Lenarz

Join us on Facebook!