Date: 7/25/17 3:44 pm
From: David Pearson <dpearson...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZ, Pinal Co., Santa Cruz Flats
Darrel Wilder and I birded the Santa Cruz Flats and I-10 area from Red Rock to Sacaton for five and a half hours today (25 July) and found 76 species. The most interesting included first fall shorebird arrival of SANDERLING, BAIRD'S SANDPIPER, Wilson's Phalarope, and Red-necked Phalarope. An adult Crested Caracara was unusual for July, and the first fledgling TROPICAL KINGBIRDS of the summer were very noisy. Details on eBird.

David L Pearson
School of Life Sciences
Arizona State University
Tempe AZ 85287-4501