Date: 7/25/17 1:14 pm
From: LaBarr, Mark <MLaBARR...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] The Bobolink Project
Thanks everyone for making 2017 another successful year for the Bobolink Project in Vermont. Roughly 600 acres of Vermont grasslands were managed for Bobolinks and other grassland birds with the help of donations from the conservation community. This is up from about 500 acres the previous two years. We estimated about 229 pairs fledged more than 630 chicks in 2017. Again up from about 500 fledglings in each of 2015 and 2016. Special thanks goes out to all those that supported the project, our partners Mass Audubon and Audubon Connecticut and Dr. Allan Strong for making this effort so successful. For more information about the project you can go to www.bobolinkproject.com<http://www.bobolinkproject.com> or http://vt.audubon.org/news/bobolink-project-reaches-new-highs-vermont We look forward to working with Vermont farmers and the conservation community again in 2018.

Mark

Mark LaBarr
Conservation Program Manager
Audubon Vermont