Date: 7/25/17 12:31 pm
From: Jonathan Rotondo-McCord <jrmtomburg...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Best birding cameras? (was Re: [LABIRD-L] Brown Booby)
Super photo, Tom. So here's a question for the list: what kind of camera
setup is good for these close-up bird shots? I used to do a fair amount of
35mm photography, but for years have only used digital point and shoot. I'm
thinking about a new camera though--any suggestions about specifications
and lenses? Budget is always a nice consideration too, of course ...

Thanks!

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rotondo-McCord
<jrmtomburg...>

"Esto fidelis, et noli iudicare."

"This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Join us on Facebook!