Date: 7/25/17 11:26 am
From: Joel DuBois <squidthelesser101...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SWNM: Possible White-Throated Thrush in Las Cruces
Greetings birders,

Yesterday evening, I saw a thrush-sized bird that closely resembled a
White-Throated Thrush in my yard in Las Cruces, NM. It called often,
probably the easiest way to find it. Only saw briefly (but clearly), but
fairly certain about identification. It flew north-west after leaving my
yard. I have been unable to relocate it, but am continuing to check today
as well. If anyone wants to look for it in my neighbourhood, I live in the
High Range area, off of Roadrunner PKWY, near Stagecoach Dr. and Cimmaron
Dr.

Full details: