Date: 7/25/17 9:32 am
From: Andy Thomas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender adt0611 for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: Non-bird question: Willamette Valley chipmunk
According to ODFW, it was most likely Townsends Chipmunk.

| | |

| |
ODFW, Oregon Wildlife Species: Squirrels

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017, 9:10:55 AM PDT, <woodenapple...> <woodenapple...> wrote:

Yesterday afternoon while watching birds (there's the obligatory connection) in our N. Eugene/Santa Clara-area backyard, I observed a chipmunk of some sort. The chipmunk diagnosis is based on facial striping being present. This sighting was decidedly unexpected as we are in flatland, non-forested suburbia. No other sightings in 21+ years at this location. Any idea who this seemingly lost soul is?

Rudi
POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!