Date: 7/24/17 8:08 pm
From: ajdatt <in-bird-l...>
Subject: Re: [IN-BIRD-L] no luck looking for white ibis on 7/24
I also tried to find it this past Sunday in the afternoon for a couple hours with no luck. However, I learned from Matt Bowman that the bird is typically viewable in the morning and lays low in the afternoon out of sight.

AngeloJ. Dattilo, LPG
PrincipalGeologist
A.D.Environmental, Inc.
14706Wheatfield Lane